Here is our handy list to help you remember simple yet effective etiquette tips for your next dinner party, event, or special occasion. Remember that the smallest attention to detail makes a big impact.
- Set the table before guests arrive
- Plan ahead for coats and prepare your washroom
- Chill white wine in your fridge and always have extra ice on hand
- Always be on time and ready for your guests to arrive (it is impolite to make your guests wait)
- Consider music and lighting according to the proper ambiance necessary for your occasion
- Be aware and notice when drinks need refilling and always have extra napkins on hand